Virtual Little STEAMers Fridays 10:30 (2-4 years)
Time & Location
About the Event
- A tablet, laptop or phone to access Zoom.us and a sufficient internet speed to stream video
- Basic preparation of easily accessible resources before the class
- Adult supervision to keep children focused throughout the class
This online version of our Little STEAMers class forms an introduction to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) exploration for parents and children together.
Each class focuses on a particular theme. We start with a warm up, a story, teaching time and a song, before asking you to go off and continue your explorations together. We also provide a parent information card to give you some ideas as you explore and learn together.
We find that children of this age are able to focus on the shorter classes of this length and they are then able to spend a further 20-30 minutes on the class exploration after the call, giving you around an hour's entertainment for your day.
The STEAM subjects in the early years are always taught through child-led exploration and play. These online classes will set you up to lead your child through an engaging and exciting learning experience.
You can choose a Live Interactive Pass to join the class live, interact with the teacher and see each other children. However, if you prefer to do the class in your own time, you can choose a Recorded Class Pass and we will send you a link to watch the class on Wednesday.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 3-Week Interactive Class£11.50£11.500£0
- 3-Week Recorded Class Pass£11.50£11.500£0
- Live Interactive Class Pass£4£40£0
- Recorded Class Pass£4£40£0