Weekend: Pitch Perfect Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this class we explore sounds and pitch. We learn about how vibrations create sound and create some of our own musical instruments to change pitch through striking, blowing and plucking.
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Science - creating sound, vibrations, predictions, observations, comparisons
- Arts - musical instruments, reading music, high and low pitch
- Maths - vocabulary: high/low, full/empty, long/short, making comparisons with measurements and volumes
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£7.90£7.900£0