Weekend: Mirror Missions Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this class we explore with mirrors and reflections. We'll be playing with objects and mirrors, reading and writing mirror codes and using mirrors and angles to see around and under things like spies.
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Science - reflections, sounds.
- Engineering - using mirrors as tools
- Arts - creating patterns with mirrors
- Maths - angles of reflection, reading and writing numbers, counting, shapes
- Fine Motor - writing letters and numbers
- Literacy - reading and writing letters and words
- Problem Solving - investigating mirrors and angles
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of over 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£7.90£7.900£0