Weekend: Flying Fun Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
This class explores flying and how weight and shape affect how well something flies. We make our own flying planes and construct planes from different materials to use the right words for plane parts.
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Science - role of gravity, air resistance, investigating, predicting and testing
- Technology - engines making planes fly
- Engineering - thrust as a force, wing shape, building planes
- Arts - decorating planes
- Maths - measuring and comparing distances, half/quarter, weight
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£7.90£7.900£0