Virtual Little STEAMers Fridays 10:00 (2-4 year olds)
Time & Location
About the Event
- A tablet, laptop or phone to access Zoom.us and a sufficient internet speed to stream video
- Basic preparation of easily accessible resources before the class
- Adult supervision to keep children focused throughout the class
- This class is about Ice so you will need to freeze some ice cubes (as per the preparation details sent with your booking confirmation) the day before the class.
About Our Classes
Little STEAMers classes serve as an introduction to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) exploration for parents and children to play, explore and learn together. The STEAM subjects in the early years are always taught through child-led exploration and play.
Each class focuses on a particular theme. We start with a warm up, a story, teaching time and a song, before asking you to go off and continue your explorations together. We also provide a parent information card to give you some ideas as you explore and learn together after the class.
We find that children of this age are able to focus on the shorter classes of this length and are then able to spend further time on the class exploration after the class.
On Demand Classes
We no longer offer weekly recorded classes. You can upgrade to our membership option below to receive pre-recorded classes each week, or purchase On-Demand classes individually from our website: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers
We offer a Little STEAMers Unlimited Membership option. For £16 per month you can access weekly classes, our entire back catalogue of classes to watch whenever you like as well as exclusive bonus content each week.
After buying a trial pass, you may want to upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Trial Interactive Class Pass£5.50£5.500£0