NEW Little STEAMers: Explore, Play, Learn (2-4 years)
Time & Location
About the Event
Both classes are sold out. Please email email@example.com to join the waiting lists for Thursday or Friday.
About These Classes
STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics. Little STEAMers classes combine these subject areas together into fun and authentic learning and exploration experiences.
Our classes have been developed in consultation with early years specialists and are run by a qualified and experienced teacher. Toddlers and preschoolers are shown appropriate demonstrations and then given opportunity to explore, investigate and test their ideas through child-led play with a range of resources, as is recommended in early years education.
We combine stories, music, demonstrations and hands-on activities to provide a balanced 45-minute class where children and their parents learn and investigate together.
Children leave each class with a take-away such as a piece of art they have created during the session. After each class, we also send you an idea for an activity to try at home to follow up on the learning.
Classes have a maximum of 9 families and are led by Laura Cross, a qualified and experienced teacher.
There are three date options to select from:
- SOLD OUT: Every Thursday at 10:30-11:15am from 27th February until 2nd April. However, please note there will be no class on the 5th March.
- SOLD OUT: Every Friday at 1:45-2:30pm from 28th February until 3rd April. However, please note there will be no class on the 6th March.
- Passes must be purchased in advance of the class date and cannot be bought at the class.
- Classes can only be booked in advance for the entire 5-week term.
- If you would like to attend one class as a trial, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we limit our classes to 9 families, we cannot guarantee there will be any trial spaces available during the term. However if there are spare spaces in a class we will email you and this trial will cost £10.
- If you book for a term, but after 2 weeks you do not want to continue with the rest of the term, please tell us in person and we will refund you for the remainder of the term.
- Siblings also aged 2-4 attending the class qualify for a discounted ticket. If they wish to attend just some classes during the term rather than the entire term, these classes can be paid for with £6 in cash on the day.
- Please proceed to booking to see all ticket prices.
We welcome all children aged 2-4 to our classes. If you have a child younger than 2 who will also need to attend the class, please be aware that this class requires a level of parent participation. While it is perfectly ok to bring a baby along for free and you will still be able to enjoy the class, we want to make sure you are pre-warned.
Getting there & Facilities
The classes run at Haven Green Baptist Church diagonally opposite Ealing Broadway tube and train station. Many buses from around the area also stop moments away.Parking is free on local side streets during the class times.Toilets and baby change facilities are available at the venue.
- Thursdays 10:30 5-Week Term£43.75£43.75Sold Out
- Thurs 10:30 Sibling 5-Wk Term£25£250£0
- Fridays 5-Week Term£43.75£43.75Sold Out
- Fridays Sibling 5-Week Term£25£250£0