Marvellous Makers 4-Day Camp (R-Y2)
Time & Location
About the Event
Over four 90-minute workshops (Monday - Thursday 9:30 - 11:00), children learn about buildings, bridges, boats and roller coasters. They design, create, problem solve and experiment. Each workshop involves a different project as well as science and engineering challenges.
A short snack break is included and the workshop is broken up into suitable chunks of learning and fun activities and games in order to keep engagement and focus.
Parents receive an information sheet for every class, including optional activities for children to continue on with after the online class has finished if you want to extend the camp across the day.
Classes are led by a qualified and experienced teacher and pupil numbers are limited.
Tickets can be purchased for one child or for 2 friends or siblings joining together on the same device, Children might like to join the camp with a friend to work collaboratively on the projects.
What you need:
- Some limited resources - we provide full details of these on booking but they are all simple to get.
- Access to a computer or other device to use Zoom.us and sufficient internet speed to stream video.
- Y1-Y2: An adult must remain close by during the class in case any additional help is required.
- Reception: An adult must remain present throughout the session to support with some of the activities and help with focus if necessary.
- Sold OutOne Child£52.50£52.500£0