Friday: States That Matter Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this class we'll be exploring states of matter as we learn about solids, liquids and gases with fun games and activities. We'll learn how to move between the different states and make a cool substance to challenge what we've learnt!
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Science - states of matter; properties of objects in different states; changing states - melting, freezing, evaporating [condensing]; making and testing predictions; oobleck as a non-Newtonian fluid.
- Maths - sorting objects; measuring ingredients.
- Problem solving - changing states.
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£8£80£0