Friday: Fantastic Fireworks Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this Bonfire Night special class we explore fireworks with lots of science, maths and art. We learn about mixing oil and water, how air can be used as a force and we get crafty as we make our own firework pictures using a fun technique.
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Science - oil and water interaction, predictions, testing, observations
- Engineering - making firework launchers, testing out the best way to launch/adapt the launcher
- Arts - salt painting technique, colours
- Maths - measuring distance, angles, vocabulary-short/long, furthest, longer/shorter etc.
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£7.90£7.900£0