Friday: Electrifying Science Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this class we'll be exploring electricity as we learn what it is and how we use it. We'll do some fun and easy activities with static electricity and I'll demonstrate a simple circuit that you can try at home if you want to.
You don't need any special equipment to join in with the class, but in the prep details for the class I'll share a share a really simple circuit kit you could purchase in advance if you wanted to try to build a circuit at home afterwards.
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Science - electricity, static electricity, objects attracting
- Technology - identifying what devices do and how they are powered
- Engineering - electrical circuits
- Arts - static butterflies
- Maths - sorting objects
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£8£80£0