Friday: Amazing Architects Little STEAMers
Time & Location
About the Event
In this class we'll be exploring engineering and maths as we learn about architects and design and build houses and other buildings. We'll use some traditional and less traditional building methods and get plenty of ideas to keep you building together and getting creative at home after the class.
Learning & Benefits of This Class:
- Engineering - construction skills, understanding balancing forces, names for building parts.
- Arts - designing buildings, colour names, decorating buildings.
- Maths - shapes, counting, comparison language.
- Creativity - designing buildings, finding ways to replicate buildings.
About Little STEAMers
- Little STEAMers classes introduce your child to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, maths) concepts.
- Classes are specially designed by early years specialists for you to play, explore and learn together from the comfort of your own home.
- We use easy to find resources in our activities, most of which you'll already have at home.
- We provide parent information sheets with each class to support your explorations together at home.
- As children learn about new topics every week, so their knowledge and love of learning grows.
The educational and developmental expectations and outcomes by age for Little STEAMers classes can be seen at: https://bit.ly/3fnYnZc
Little STEAMers Club
With Little STEAMers Club you can access live classes twice a month, our entire back catalogue of 50 on-demand classes to watch whenever you like and other exclusive member content.
You can see more and upgrade to this unlimited option here: https://www.inventorsandmakers.com/little-steamers-membership
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- First Booking - Taster£0£00£0
- Pay-As-You-Go Ticket£8£80£0