Ealing Little STEAMers: Explore, Play, Learn (2-4 years)
Time & Location
About the Event
THIS CLASS AND THE REST OF THIS TERM ARE NOW SOLD OUT. PLEASE EMAIL INFO@INVENTORSANDMAKERS.COM TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST OR SUBSCRIBE ABOVE TO BE UPDATED WHEN WE LAUNCH OUR NEXT TERM.
STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics. Little STEAMers classes combine these subject areas together into fun and authentic learning and exploration experiences.
Our classes have been developed in consultation with early years specialists and are run by a qualified and experienced teacher. Toddlers and preschoolers are given resources and opportunities to explore, investigate and test their ideas through child-led play, as is recommended in early years education.
Our Little STEAMers sessions take place within a specifically constructed and resourced environment with appropriate teacher demonstrations for both children and parents. We combine stories, music, demonstrations and hands-on activities to provide a balanced 45-minute class where children and their parents learn and investigate together.
Children leave each class with a take-away such as a piece of art they have created during the session. After each class, we also send you an idea for an activity to try at home to follow up on the learning.
Classes have a maximum of 8 families and are led by Laura Cross, a qualified and experienced teacher.
We welcome all children aged 2-4 to our classes. If you have child younger than 2 who will also need to attend the class, please be aware that this class requires a level of parent participation. While it is perfectly ok to bring a baby along and you will still be able to enjoy the class, we want to make sure you are pre-warned.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance of the class date and cannot be bought at the class.
- You can buy a ticket for a single class (£10) or a pass for the whole 6-week term at a 15% discount (£8.50 per class). We recommend you buy a termly pass if you want to guarantee availability at all classes.
- With termly passes, we allow one week's cancellation per term, provided you give us at least one week's notice.
- Siblings also aged 2-4 attending the class qualify for a discounted ticket.
- Tickets are currently on sale for the first two weeks of the term only. We only allow 8-9 families per class, so we will release subsequent weeks once we know how many spaces are available in these classes after taking account of termly bookings.
- Please proceed to booking to see all ticket information.
Getting there & Facilities
The classes run at Haven Green Baptist Church diagonally opposite Ealing Broadway tube and train station. Many buses from around the area also stop moments away.
Toilets and baby change facilities are available at the venue.
- 4 Week Term (15% discount)£34£340£0
- Sibling 4 Week Term£20£200£0
- 23rd January Class£10£100£0
- 23rd January Class Sibling£6£60£0